Jenns Paper Obsession

Friday, June 18, 2010

yay!

I finally got my background to work! I just started completely over with editing everything. If anyone is looking for a cute blog kit, go to:

Sweet Shoppe Designs

There kits are so cute, and Zoe is so nice. She has been helping me fix my blog. I just hope she makes a 4th of july/military kit!! So, I hope everyone is ready. I have some really great things planned for next week. Also, did everyone see the new cricut cartridges that are coming out? Go check out circut's website. Now, I NEED the 3 birds on parade cartridge!

I think the new cartridge that lets you cut out pumpkin faces to use as templates on pumpkins is ADORABLE! I need the birds cartridge! It's like paper doll dress up, but with birds! How adorable! I hope everyone is ready for next week! I can't wait.

2 comments:

Darlene S. said...

Super sweet blog design!! Thanks for that link. Julie Bonner has a similiar layout too. now I know where to get a cool one like that at now. :D

Jade Cook said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store for next week. My wal-mart already has the cricut lite carts and I really want B is for Boy. Really cute!