Jenns Paper Obsession

Monday, June 21, 2010

How to make camo using the cricut paper dolls

Hey guys!! So, I am finally ready to start really using my blog. I think I have found a way to make this easier and less time consuming for me. So, here is my video for today. I did a video showing how to make camo using the military guy from everyday paper dolls, the cricut, and distress inks by Tim Holtz.

Thanks for watching my video! I will have pictures posted later today. In the mean time, I am going to sleep!



 
I haven't gotten much sleep lately. My cat has been keeping me up, and also the stress of preparing for Matt to come home. I am SO excited. We found out more information today, on what will be happening between now and when he comes home, so I am feeling better, and less stressed out. I just can't wait! I will be back later with a project using the paper doll I did. Bye for now :)

4 comments:

Darlene S. said...

Jenn, that video was awesome!! How cute are those paper dolls, the face stamps, and your camo techniques! :) Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

This is so cute.
Good job.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David