Jenns Paper Obsession

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm here! I promise.

Yep, it's been a fun week. My Matty bought me a gypsy and the create a critter cartridge (ADORABLE!) so I've been busy with that. I've filmed about 30 minutes of gypsy videos, so I just have to go through them and do some editing. I just can't pull myself from this thing! I play with it all the time. I love this thing! I have also jumped on the sketch/page map wagon. I think I'm addicted to that as well! I did 5 or so just tonight. Not for sure if I'm going to share them yet, but I might! It's going to be a very busy week for me. I leave Friday morning for my trip to one of my favorite places ever! Texas! I just wish Matt could be there! I also wish it was a vacation! I have back to back wedding appointments to take care of. I do get to go to the beach on Sunday though. So, all of this week I am updating my wedding binder, getting packets together for my vendors etc. I have a 10+ hour drive to Texas, and editing my gypsy videos is what I am planning on doing (for part of it! haha).

Do you all remember when you were younger, and you got something for Christmas, and you LOVED it. You would stare at it, and sleep with it, and carry it around everywhere. Well, that is my relationship with my gypsy the past few days! I slept with it the first night (only because I fell asleep playing with it!) I can't say enough good things about my baby! (still trying to come up with an interesting name for it) I have done some projects I wanna post too, but I have to edit the pictures, so I hope to get those done this week too. My "to do" list for this week is about 10 miles long.

Lastly, I found the most wonderful stamp site this morning. I was sent there from everyday with the circut. They used this adorable stamp set HERE. I am just loving the possibilities for the animal kingdom cartridge and the create a critter cartridge. It's wonderful! Also, another wonderful site is PEACHY KEEN STAMPS. They have faces that you can put on the dolls from the paper doll cartridges. I also didn't know they had animal faces (more AK and CAC cart possibilities) stamps.

Ok, this is lastly. My last post said that cricut was coming out with new carts, and no one seems to know when provocraft will be posting the actual carts. Well, I've heard a rumor that we will get to see them the 3rd thursday in May!! I am so excited to see what else they have coming out!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW...sure sounds like you've been busy! Thanks for sharing the stamp sites with us...can't wait to check them out a little more closely!

Have a great trip to Texas!

Unknown said...

sounds like you have been busy. thanks for sharing your finds.