Jenns Paper Obsession

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tutorial Question?

Hello everyone! I am just taking a break from my week long scrapfest. I've been working on cards for Matt, and decorations for our Holidaypalooza. While Matt was gone, he missed a lot of Holidays, so we are celebrating all of them in the first week he comes home! haha. I've been doing tutorials for everything I've been making, but sadly, I can't post them until he comes home. So while I am waiting for him to come home, I am working on stuff to fill up my blog until he comes home. So, my question is...

What kind of tutorials would you all like to see?? Or what kind of stuff would you like me to show on a video or on a written tutorial. (no, I wont dance, or sing or do anything goofy haha!)

Also,  I forgot to mention that provocraft came out with a toy story cartridge. I must have it! adorable.... :)

3 comments:

Jade Cook said...

ummm, let's see. I would like to see some fun, easy stamping techniques and some distressing technique and maybe some cute flowers!

~ This Little Crafter ~ AKA Alison. said...

Damm girl you've been busy busy since i last checked in here. Not long now til' you other half gets back am i right? My hubby is back the end of august, so frustrating.

~ This Little Crafter ~ AKA Alison. said...

Hey Jenn, I have something for you over at my blog, so if you get a chance do stop by :)